Price And Quantity
- 5 Liter
- 10000 Liter Per Month
- 1 Days
- Free samples are available
- Corrugated box packing.
- Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa, Western Europe, Central America, South America, Asia
- All India
Owing to the sound industry experience,we are able to cater to the demands of our clients by offering P. U. (Polyurethane) Wood Polish. Easy to use, the wood polish is efficient to give elegant look to the furnitures and many other items. To stand tall on the expectations of our patrons, the P. U. (Polyurethane) Wood Polish offered by us is thoroughly inspected on various characteristics to eliminate defects, if any.
- Accurate formulation
- Longer shelf life
- Precise PH value
Wood Shell PU (Polyurethane) is Single Pack Polyurethane Wood Finish which is Very Easy to Use and Economical too. Wood Shell PU Wood Finish Offers a new Elegant Look to Your Furnitures and Interiors.
Usage - For Polishing / Staining of Wood and Wood Products, Wooden Furnitures, Plaster of Paris, Engineered Wood and Products.
- PU base wood finish
- Excellent gloss
- Single component base
- Many shades
- Resistant to water, tea, abrasion
- Easy to Apply, brushable
- Quick drying
- Fine stain resistance
- Weight - .920 kg. / Ltr.
- Viscosity on B4 Cup - 45 to 60 Sec.
- Drying time - Surface Dry - 4 to 5 hours
- Drying Time - Hardness - 12 hours
- Sand the Surface by Emery Paper No. 180 and Followed by Emery Paper No. 320 Surface must be Dry and Free From Dirt, Dust Oil Stains, Loose Particles
- Apply filler as Required. Mix Thinner with Wood shell if Required. Apply by Brush. Apply two coats. Allow 5 - 6 hours to dry between each coats.
- Keep in a Cool and Dry Place
- Close Container Tightly after Use
- Keep Away from Heat, Children, Sparkles, Direct Heat, Sun Light etc.
- For Interior Use Only
- Packing- 200 ml, 500 ml and 1 ltr.
Available in Seven Ready Shades:
- Golden Brown
- Cherry Red
- Oak Yellow